Information provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
I really care about your privacy. For this reason, I will try to be clear in informing you about the methods of collection, processing, transfer and storage of personal data.The following privacy policies explain:
• Holder of the data collected
• Data collected and purpose
• Period of conservation
The data owner is me, Daiana Campaini.
These are the ways to reach me or contact me: 220 Avenue Aristide Briand, 06190 Roquebrune Cap Martin, France. Tel 0033787608556, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Siret 822 220 612 00011
The Data Protection Officer (RDP) is myself (email@example.com). The data is collected and stored in paper form in my studio which is located at 220 Avenue Aristide Briand, 06190 Roquebrune Cap Martin, France and can be consulted only by myself.
For any cancellation, information on the data in possession or modification, you can contact me at the addresses indicated above.
Data collected and purpose
I collect the following data online:
• Personal data, address of residence or domicile and contact details (telephone, address, email address, name and surname);
• Reviews, comments on posts, articles and site pages
The data collected after completing forms or informed communications from the user are:
• Personal data of a single subject
The purposes of using the data are as follows:
Sending communications for information on my activities, training courses and events organized by me or in collaboration with other colleagues.
I do not transmit the data collected to third parties, for commercial or profit-making purposes. My purposes for the use of the data are exclusively informative.
The methods and forms of use of the data provided are: contact via e-mail (one-time personal and newsletter, telephone contact, contact via messaging).
The data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can still request the deletion or limitation of data at any time. You can do this by writing to the e-mail address indicated in the “Data Holders” section on this page of the site.
Interested parties recognize the rights set forth in articles from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, each interested party may:
- obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed;
- if processing is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information relating to processing and request a copy of personal data;
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions established by art. 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of personal data concerning themselves;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the treatment limitation;
- receive personal data concerning themselves in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request their transmission to another owner, if technically feasible.